There are many benefits of membership in IPA:
- NEW MEMBER BENEFIT: Membership in IPA's member engagement community, IPA Connect.
- Subscription to The Lookout, IPA's monthly newsletter. The Lookout includes information on upcoming events and the latest notices pertaining to IPA members.
- Subscription to Outlook, IPA's magazine, published up to three times per year. Outlook features substantive articles on issues facing paralegals in an ever-changing legal environment.
- Opportunity to attend Specialty, Geographic, and Committee meetings throughout the year at no charge. Attending meetings keeps paralegals abreast of changes in the law, technology, and the workforce.
- Discounted rates for attendance at Education Conferences. Each Spring and Fall, the IPA holds Education Conferences in Chicago. Anywhere from 16 to over 25 sessions are offered at each Conference on a variety of topics and specialties. Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit hours, approved by NALA - The Paralegal Association, are offered for each session.
- Opportunity for newly hired paralegal members to be assigned a Mentor for a three month period (must be an IPA member to apply for a mentor).